Monday 19 February 2018

Cleaning

I spent yesterday with my quilting group, most of the ladies decorated tins and flowerpots with decoupage and damned fine they looked too.  Haunted by our individual guilts I and a friend used the uninterrupted time to work on our respective quilts and progress was made - hooray.
Jean-Luc was due to meet up with friends for his weekly Sunday evening of music and beer.  This meant our paths would barely cross all day.
 
The result of all this social activity was that I returned home to a note pinned on the kitchen door with 'Wet Floor' and a 27 point list of Jean-Luc's  mammoth kitchen cleaning spree.
 
Today I retaliated with a purge on the bathroom.
We are talking tea tree oil and bicarb cream cleaner, vinegar sprays and Dettol.
 
 
War has been declared in the 2018 Spring Cleaning Olympics!
 
Let the frolics begin.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like my sort of cleaning :-)

    Do you use a 'Thieves Oil' blend for anything? I clean bathrooms, kitchen counters, actually - pretty much anything except windows - with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayne,

    Thieves oil? Tell me more please!

    ReplyDelete